This Privacy Statement tells you how Sexton & Sexton collects, uses and gives out information collected from Sexton & Sexton website and facilities available through them.
When you visit Sexton & Sexton Website we do not ask you to tell us who you are or log into any pages. We do not request any personal information when you are browsing. But if you choose to ask us to telephone you or contact you in any way we will need some information from you to do that. We will respect the privacy of any information you do give us and treat it in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
What information do we collect?
If you ask to hear from us or if you send us a query, we collect information such as name, address, telephone number(s) and email address(es), and what information or services you are particularly interested in. When you submit an Enquiry Form you can say if you do not want to receive further news from us, or you can request this at any time by contacting us.
Why do we sometimes need your information?
Having your information helps us tell you about the products and services that best suit your needs. Your information also helps us to:
- Use our internal records for analysis to improve our company and give you a better and tailored service
- Give you information about our products and services now or in the future
- Contact you to ensure you are happy with our services, and occasionally to ask you to participate, without obligation, in our business surveys
Do we share the information we collect?
We may share the information as follows:
- With those we engage to help us run our business. We will place appropriate restrictions and standards on them to ensure they protect the information, including if they are based in countries which do not have equivalent data protection laws. We only give them basic information they need to do their job, no other details are disclosed
- To regulators or law enforcement agencies who request it (once satisfied it is appropriate to do so), or where appropriate to protect our customers or our business
- If the business is sold, re-structured or integrated with another group of companies, to the new owner to be used in the same ways as set out in this Privacy Statement.
What about the other websites listed on this site?
We do not have any control over the websites of any other company outside Sexton & Sexton So if you click on a link on our site that takes you to another website we cannot be held responsible for your privacy when you are on that website and we urge you to read their Privacy Statements.
What is a ‘cookie’ and how do we use them?
A cookie is a small piece of information sent from our website to your computer to help us to identify you quickly. You do not need to accept cookies. Any information gathered by cookies is anonymous – we cannot tell who you are or anything about you personally. Cookies just tell us how many people are coming to our website and which pages they are looking at and for how long. This lets us adapt our website to suit your needs by adding extra pages or changing pages which are not being visited.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act
On payment of a small fee you can ask us in writing whether we hold your personal information and, subject to certain exceptions, to be provided with a copy of it. You can also ask us to correct any factual errors in your details, but please help us keep our records up to date by notifying us of any change in your contact details or preferences.
We may update or amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a revised version on the website, so please look at the Privacy Statement whenever you return to the website(s). However, we will not substantially change the way we process information that we already hold about you unless you have agreed this.
We try to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of information sent online. Please do not send us information online which is particularly sensitive or private. To protect your privacy and security, we may ask some security questions before giving you information from your records or actioning a request to amend our records.
To access your information, change your details or contact preferences, or if you have any queries generally about this Privacy Statement and how we handle your personal information, please contact us.